You are here: Home > Accommodation > Autumn Cottage at Helm Mount Cottages
Experience the perfect holiday retreat at Autumn Cottage - one of two beautifully renovated and furnished adjoining barn conversions that offer extensive facilities for the discerning holidaymaker. Featuring a blend of traditional and contemporary styles with coordinated fabrics, the cottage is a superb year-round destination.
Additionally, the two adjoining barn conversions offer access to a separate dining room for 14 people (see Helm Mount Lodge) with additional seating and play areas for the occasional rainy day.
Enjoy this family accommodation furnished with the owner's imaginative flair for colour and style, ideal for holiday breaks, get-togethers and celebrations all year round.
Autumn Cottage facilities:
• The lounge is a superb characterful room with beamed ceiling, stone fireplace with wood mantle housing wood burning stove, full wall of library with selection of books, fold away patio doors lead to the garden area and wall mounted plasma TV.
• The Shaker style breakfast/kitchen has electric oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, dining table seating 8 and superb rural aspect.
• Utility room/cloakroom with washer/dryer, hand basin and WC
• First floor: Master double bedroom with painted wrought iron king size bed, plasma TV, rural outlook over the adjoining fields and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
• Second double bedroom with king size bed, plasma TV and en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
• Double bedroom.
• Twin bedroom.
• Oil central heating
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
• All oil, electric, bed linen, towels and initial supply of logs included.
• Cot and highchair available.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Private parking for 6 cars.
• Storage space available for bikes.
• The cottage has outside seating adjacent to the properties with further shared patio areas with garden seating and barbeque enjoying delightful rural aspect.
Follow us on social media:
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Spring Cottage at Helm Mount Cottages, KendalLooking for a superb holiday cottage? Spring Cottage at Helm Mount Barns is perfect for the…
Helm Mount Lodge, KendalHelm Mount Lodge is an ideal option for group accommodaiton. Our lodge comprises two adjoining barn…
We are located just off the A65 half way between Kendal and junction 36 on the M6 (roughly 3 miles from each direction).
The postcode is shared by the local area so when nearing Helm Mount Barns the postcode will want to take you the wrong way! On sighting The Punch Bowl Inn you need to turn away from the Inn up the lane across the A65 (don't worry, you can visit the pub later). After 400 Metres up the hill you will find us on the left hand side.
Within two miles is Oxenholme railway station on the main west coast line serving between London and Glasgow. It also provides access by local trunk line to Kendal, Staveley and Windermere. The area is well served by taxis and buses if required.
Family attraction, maze, soft play, go karts, animals, pets, events, parties and…
This imposing house stands proud at the gateway to the Lake District. Its rich and…
From the Brigsteer Road west of Kendal. Hire a bike or hike from Kendal - parking is…
Abbot Hall is one of Britain’s preeminent small art galleries, set in a Grade I listed…
Kendal Castle is situated on a mound-like hill, known as a drumlin, to the east of the…
A masterpiece of storytelling; 350 years of social history and a celebration of life,…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism