Leisure at the Castle offers a great range of facilities available to our Members and guests staying at the hotel.
Our facilities include:
- Heated Indoor 15m Swimming Pool with relaxation area
- Steam Room
- Gym with Life Fitness equipment for both cardiovascular & resistance workouts
- Games room encompassing a table tennis table and WII computer game
- 9 hole putting green (open weather permitting) surrounded by gardens
- Lawn tennis court (open weather permitting) also surrounded by gardens
- Croquet on the lawn (open weather permitting)
- Large chess set that can be played in or outdoors
- Board games in the bar
- Fishing permits can be purchased from reception, for Bassenthwaite Lake.
- The range of facilities on offer provides something for everyone; hopefully parents will enjoy time with the children playing more traditional games, than the modern alternatives.
|Season (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
Best Western Plus Castle Inn Hotel, BassenthwaiteOverlooking Bassenthwaite Lake and some of England’s highest fells, the Castle Inn offers the…
Ritson Restaurant and Tavern at Castle Inn Hotel, KeswickOur restaurant has a warm and modern appeal, for either a romantic meal for two, or a family meal.…
Castle Inn Hotel Weddings, KeswickSet beneath some of England's highest fells and overlooking Bassenthwaite Lake, the Best Western…
Castle Inn Hotel Meetings & Conferences, KeswickSet beneath some of England's highest fells and overlooking Bassenthwaite Lake, the Best Western…
From M6 jct 40 take A66 to Keswick. At the major roundabout take A591 to Carlisle for 7 miles. Pass Bassenthwaite village on the right. Hotel is on the left-hand side of the T-junction.
Carlisle train station is 20 miles away.
This National Trust wood is a wonderful place to be - right by the lake shore.
Go wild & experience a world of wildlife! There's over 100 species from Anaconda to Zebra…
The award-winning Lakes Distillery Company opened in December 2014 in The Lake District…
The church, dedicated to the Celtic Saint Bega, is situated in a picture perfect setting…
Join us for an evening of intrigue and opulence aboard the Orient Express! Our Murder…
A unique and special cafe experience on board the replica Orient Express train and…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism