A fine example of a Georgian church, which has been sympathetically modernised.
The church was built 1752-1753 to a design by Carlisle Spedding, Lord Lowther’s Colliery Agent.
Spectacular stained glass
Bus stop within 100m
Level access to the main areas
On street parking at church
Parking within 250m
Accessible toilets nearby
Walkers & cyclists welcome
Space to secure your bike
* The church is open daily from 9am to 4pm.
Award winning attraction, The Rum Story, is the worlds first exhibition depicting the…
Hugh Lowther - known as The Yellow Earl because of his fondness for the colour – became…
Situated on Whitehaven's attractive harbour side, The Beacon is home to interactive…
The priory is one of the architectural jewels in Cumbria and well worth a visit. This…
The cliffs at St Bees (named after St Bega) are dramatic, composed of striking red…
Stone circle is now incomplete and has a modern wall cutting through it, incorporating…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism