|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Classic Room||£169.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Double Room||£159.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Double Standard||£149.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Executive Room||£209.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Four Poster||£209.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Single Room||£100.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
|Standard Family||£182.00 per room per night for bed & breakfast|
|Sup Family||£212.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
1. Leave the M^ Motorway at junction 36 and stay in the left hand lane, then bare left at the roundabout (signposted Barrow, A590, Windermere, Kendal, A591)
2. At Brettargh Holt branch left, then at Brettargh Holt roundabout thake the 1st exit onto the A590 (signposted Barrow) (Warning: speed cameras along the A590)
3. At Meathop roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A590 (signposted Barrow).
4. At the Newby Bridge roundabout take the 1st exit (signposted Barrow and Ulverston)
5. Follow the road onto the dual carriageway and then round the sharp left-hand bend.
6. A few hundred yards along the road is a signpost fort the Whitewater Hotel & Lakeland Village, which is a turning to the right. Then the hotel is located at the bottom of the hill.
A unique combination of interrelated stories and a fascinating visitor experience.
Steam trains running a seasonal daily service from Haverthwaite to Lakeside via the Leven…
St Peter’s was built in 1874 designed by well known Lancashire firm of Paley and Austin…
Family-friendly park with green lawns sloping down to the lakeshore. Just the place to…
Steamers and launches sail daily between Ambleside, Bowness and Lakeside. Additional…
Steam from the lake shore of Windermere along the heritage track to Haverthwaite Station,…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism