Whether you’re looking to host a corporate event or team building activity in the Lake District, Fallbarrow Hall provides sublime luxury whilst you get down to business. Embrace exclusive use of our Hall with quirky and alternative breakout rooms, and our main dining room can seat up to 50 guests allowing you to create an agenda that’s bespoke to your delegates. Our Hall is hired on a self-catering basis offering you the creativity to arrange your own food vendors, catering team & entertainment, and we can of course make recommendations for a private chef who will get to work rustling up a delicious supper whilst you unwind in the cocktail room or cinema room.
Take advantage of our rolling lawn to host outdoor team building and tell everyone to pack their swimming gear if they fancy a dip in the Lake or an early evening paddle board from our Jetty before the sun sets. For those who prefer to stay on dry land, Bowness is a short walk from the Hall where people can pick up a souvenir or take a taste of the Lakes home from one of the many local suppliers in the town.
Sleeping up to 36 people, your delegates won’t have far to go when the clock off, and if you require additional accommodation, our Fallbarrow Holiday Park by Parkdean Resorts is the perfect location
To arrange a show around email Fallbarrowhall@parkdean-resorts.com and our dedicated team will be happy to arrange either face to face or virtually.
|Season (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take the exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684), keeping in the right lane before turning right at the T junction for the A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right signposted Windermere (A591) and follow to the roundabout taking the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Follow this road into Windermere merging onto Ambleside Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Rayrigg Road (A592)
5. Fallbarrow Hall is located on the ground of Fallbarrow Holiday Park located along this road on your right hand side.
By Bus The nearest bus stop is a short 2 minute walk away, just right of park on Rayrigg Road. Stagecoach service numbers 508 and 555 return to and from Windermere, Kendal and Lancaster city centre.
By Train The nearest train station to park is Windermere on the Northern Railway. The station is located 1.6 miles or a 5 minute drive time from park. Main lines from this station include Oxenholme Lake District, Manchester Picadilly and Preston.
By Plane The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is 95 miles/1 hour 35 minutes drive away. You can fly into Manchester Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.
The Peter Rabbit Garden has proved tremendously popular with visitors who have delighted…
A magical indoor attraction that brings to life all 23 Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit…
Windermere Jetty Museum is a vibrant, family-friendly visitor attraction dedicated to the…
A playful environment filled with vibrant colours, ambient sounds and digital creatures,…
No visit to The Lake District, Cumbria, would be complete without a visit to England’s…
A short walk from the centre of Bowness is Cockshot Point on the lake shore. It’s the…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism