You are here: Home > Accommodation > Fallbarrow Hall - Parkdean Resorts
A delicate restoration to the Grade 2 listed hall, Fallbarrow Hall celebrates its history while leaving ensuring it’s equipped to host a modern, 21st century get together for up to 36 people.
With 18 bedrooms, including two self-contained apartments, and a choice of entertainment spaces Fallbarrow Hall has space for everyone. Enjoy a late-night drink in the jazzy cocktail bar, take a quiet moment relaxing in the library, catch a movie in the cinema room or take over the basement games room for pool and table football. There’s even a chill-out room especially for the children. Outside, enjoy a large private garden with views of the lake, perfect for al fresco dining.
On the holiday park, you’ll find a fine dining restaurant and cocktail bar, The Willow, a marina directly on Lake Windermere and an adventure playground for the children to enjoy.
Nearby, you’ll find the lively Bowness-on-Windermere and Ambleside, with golf, the World of Beatrix Potter, and the pubs, restaurants, and shops to enjoy.
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take the exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684), keeping in the right lane before turning right at the T junction for the A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right signposted Windermere (A591) and follow to the roundabout taking the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Follow this road into Windermere merging onto Ambleside Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Rayrigg Road (A592)
5. Fallbarrow Hall is located on the ground of Fallbarrow Holiday Park located along this road on your right hand side.
By Bus The nearest bus stop is a short 2 minute walk away, just right of park on Rayrigg Road. Stagecoach service numbers 508 and 555 return to and from Windermere, Kendal and Lancaster city centre.
By Train The nearest train station to park is Windermere on the Northern Railway. The station is located 1.6 miles or a 5 minute drive time from park. Main lines from this station include Oxenholme Lake District, Manchester Picadilly and Preston.
By Plane The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is 95 miles/1 hour 35 minutes drive away. You can fly into Manchester Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.
A magical indoor attraction that brings to life all 23 Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit…
The Peter Rabbit Garden has proved tremendously popular with visitors who have delighted…
Windermere Jetty Museum is a vibrant, family-friendly visitor attraction dedicated to the…
A unique insight into the everyday lives, fears and hopes of 40 extraordinary farmers,…
No visit to The Lake District, Cumbria, would be complete without a visit to England’s…
A short walk from the centre of Bowness is Cockshot Point on the lake shore. It’s the…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism