If you’re looking for a wedding venue in the Lake District, you’ll fall head over heels in our Grade II listed Victorian mansion. Nestled on the edge of Lake Windermere in the peaceful hills of the Lake District, Fallbarrow Hall can host up to 50 guests for an unforgettable reception.
We offer you the flexibility to host your Lake District wedding in an exclusive Hall surrounded by your family and friends creating a day as unique as you. Take advantage of a summer’s drinks reception on our lawn with unspoilt views of the Lake or embrace open fires and the warmth of a winter wedding by candlelight.
A wedding at Fallbarrow Hall allows you to create a wedding with a difference and the creativity to arrange your own food vendors, catering team & entertainment. Sleeping up to 36 people, your guests won’t have far to go after last orders, and if you require additional accommodation, our Fallbarrow Holiday Park by Parkdean Resorts is the perfect location. This is your day, your way, and the freedom to step away from tradition.
To arrange a show around email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated team will be happy to arrange either face to face or virtually.
|Season (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take the exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684), keeping in the right lane before turning right at the T junction for the A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right signposted Windermere (A591) and follow to the roundabout taking the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Follow this road into Windermere merging onto Ambleside Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Rayrigg Road (A592)
5. Fallbarrow Hall is located on the ground of Fallbarrow Holiday Park located along this road on your right hand side.
By Bus The nearest bus stop is a short 2 minute walk away, just right of park on Rayrigg Road. Stagecoach service numbers 508 and 555 return to and from Windermere, Kendal and Lancaster city centre.
By Train The nearest train station to park is Windermere on the Northern Railway. The station is located 1.6 miles or a 5 minute drive time from park. Main lines from this station include Oxenholme Lake District, Manchester Picadilly and Preston.
By Plane The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is 95 miles/1 hour 35 minutes drive away. You can fly into Manchester Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.
A magical indoor attraction that brings to life all 23 Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit…
The Peter Rabbit Garden has proved tremendously popular with visitors who have delighted…
Windermere Jetty Museum is a vibrant, family-friendly visitor attraction dedicated to the…
A playful environment filled with vibrant colours, ambient sounds and digital creatures,…
Nestled in the heart of the Lake District National Park, Bowness-on-Windermere is a…
A short walk from the centre of Bowness is Cockshot Point on the lake shore. It’s the…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism