Enjoy a unique experience and the first of its kind in the World!
For animal lovers of any age, spend time with one of our beautiful Friesian horses or miniature Shetland Mr JB and share a self-catering stable for the night!
Your accommodation consists of:
• A double & single bunk bed with heated blankets, luxury Egyptian cotton & cosy bedding
• En-suite wet room with shower and portable eco toilet
• Complimentary tea, coffee & hot chocolate
Your Friesian horse or Shetland pony companion will be presented to show standard and will enjoy:
• A deep dust dust-free fresh shavings bed
• A spacious stable with automatic water feeder
• We provide a luxury grooming kit for you to use getting to know your magnificant sleepover pal under the twinkling fairy lights.
• Haynets, dinner & breakfast buckets for you to feed them
• A see-through room divider so you can you can wake up next to each other in the morning
• From the top bunk bed, you can stroke and chat to your Friesian companion or join them in the stable if you are comfortable to. If you have Mr JB, our miniature Shetland he can join you in your side of the accommodation and even go for short walks on the farm – you'll just need to remember to get some sleep!
This is a truly magical experience that could once only be dreamed about - COME AND LIVE THE DREAM!
Prices start at £350 per night for the stable and a fabulous Friesian horse or our sensational Shetland pony.
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Season (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
Set on over 300 acres of farm and parkland, this multi-functional venue offers an…
St. Peter's is an outstanding example of the decorated style of architecture, with its…
Cartmel Priory has been described as the medieval jewel among churches, making a lasting…
A fascinating historic house where the elegance and loveliness of the Victorian era…
Steam trains running a seasonal daily service from Haverthwaite to Lakeside via the Leven…
A unique combination of interrelated stories and a fascinating visitor experience.
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism