Whether you’re keen to try outdoor activities or just want to relax and unwind in a stunning location, you'll enjoy every moment spent on a holiday at Fallbarrow Holiday Park.
Located right on the edge of Lake Windermere within wooded parkland, you’ll find a quiet and relaxed atmosphere here; perfect for spending time with the family and enjoying views across the water.
On park you'll find the newly refurbished bar and restaurant - The Willow - which received a stunning upgrade and brand new menu for 2021, perfect for brunch or an evening meal after a day exploring. Plus, the adventure playground and games room will make sure to keep the kid's entertained.
Nearby, you'll find the lively Bowness-on-Windermere. It’s the perfect spot for boat trips, sailing and watersports, or simply relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere, with plenty of attractions to choose from.
Follow us on social media:
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take the exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684), keeping in the right lane before turning right at the T junction for the A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right signposted Windermere (A591) and follow to the roundabout taking the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Follow this road into Windermere merging onto Ambleside Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Rayrigg Road (A592)
5. Fallbarrow Holiday Park is along this road on your right hand side.
By Bus The nearest bus stop is a short 2 minute walk away, just right of park on Rayrigg Road. Stagecoach service numbers 508 and 555 return to and from Windermere, Kendal and Lancaster city centre.
By Train The nearest train station to park is Windermere on the Northern Railway. The station is located 1.6 miles or a 5 minute drive time from park. Main lines from this station include Oxenholme Lake District, Manchester Picadilly and Preston.
By Plane The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is 95 miles/1 hour 35 minutes drive away. You can fly into Manchester Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.
The Peter Rabbit Garden has proved tremendously popular with visitors who have delighted…
A magical indoor attraction that brings to life all 23 Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit…
For a unique Lake District experience, take a cruise on a fully restored heritage boat…
Windermere Jetty Museum is a vibrant, family-friendly visitor attraction dedicated to the…
No visit to The Lake District, Cumbria, would be complete without a visit to England’s…
A short walk from the centre of Bowness is Cockshot Point on the lake shore. It’s the…
Receive all the latest news, special offers and information from the Lake District, Cumbria
Cumbria Tourism, Windermere Road, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9PL
© Cumbria Tourism